EHM Senior Solutions is blessed to have a dedicated team of seasoned executives and board members who are called to provide quality care with compassion to the residents and clients we serve as a faith-based organization.
Dr. Cheryl Huckins serves as Corporate Director of Medical Affairs for EHM Senior Solutions. She is a member of IHA Extended Care Services Division. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School. She specializes in Internal Medicine and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Ypsilanti.
EHM Board of Directors
- Reverend Diane White, Clinton United Church of Christ, Clinton, Board Chair
- Mr. Hakim Berry, Plymouth United Church of Christ, Detroit, Vice Chair
- Mr. James Polson, Zion United Church of Christ, Mt. Clemens, Treasurer
- Reverend Dr. Robert K. Livingston, First Congregational Church of Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Secretary
- Reverend James Curenton, Mayflower Congregational United Church of Christ, Detroit
- Reverend Dr. Geoffrey G. Drutchas, St. Paul United Church of Christ, Taylor
- Reverend Dr. Herman Haller, Retired Associate Conference Minister, Detroit Metropolitan Association, United Church of Christ
- Ms. Angela Jamison, Mayflower Congregational United Church of Christ, Detroit
- Reverend Walter Kargus, Detroit Metropolitan Association
- Ms. Mary Jean Raab, Bethlehem United Church of Christ, Ann Arbor
- Ms. Barbara Stephens, St. Paul United Church of Christ, Warren
- Dr. Paul von Oeyen, Congregational Church of Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills
Mr. Patrick Sperti, Oxford Bank, Oxford
- Reverend Bonnie Meek-Miller, Salem United Church of Christ, Farmington
- Reverend Richard Yeager-Stiver, Grosse Pointe Congregational Church, Grosse Pointe Farms
- Mr. Thomas Hosinski, President and CEO
We believe that one’s lack of ability to pay should not determine their quality of care.
With our Foundation, we provide the much needed charitable health and wellness care and an array of housing and home-based services to older adults. We also promote capital and educational improvements in our care centers and the outward community.