Our transformation from a nursing home provider to a senior living and care provider is a result of dedicated staff, purposeful stewardship, innovative programs, and unique residences. Our organization has positioned itself for a future filled with opportunities to serve an even greater number of individuals in a variety of ways, including an array of home-based services and programs.
As we support and comfort those who reside in our communities, we also serve our neighbors and the families and friends of our residents. We know our caring staff and selfless volunteers are special; we hear time and again how their warmth and faith has changed lives. As in any community, while the bricks and mortar of the buildings are essential, it is the individual people that make the community vital.
A leader in Michigan senior care since 1879, EHM Senior Solutions offers the most advanced and diverse residential, outpatient and in-home services for seniors. The nonprofit organization provides exceptional skilled medical care, therapies, dementia support, respite care and other facility based and in-home services to more than 3,600 seniors annually. EHM Senior Solutions is supported by the Evangelical Homes of Michigan Foundation to fund charitable care. Headquartered in Saline, Michigan.
- EHM Senior Solutions delivers a wide range of facility based services to seniors.
- Professional Office Building, community resource offering meeting/educational space to the greater community and a vast assortment of health- and wellness-related services.
- Evangelical Home – Saline, supporting seniors in a residential setting with 24-hour skilled nursing services and support.
- Redies Center for Rehabilitation and Healthy Living, a short-term care facility designed for seniors recovering from illness or injury.
- Redies Outpatient Therapy Center, providing comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Brecon Village, is a 32-acre community offering independent living and catered and assisted living, along with the Memory Support Center and Dottie Crim Adult Day and Education Center.
- Mill Pond Manor, Evangelical Manor and Eden Manor offer affordable housing option to independent seniors.
- EHM Senior Solutions also delivers exceptional, comprehensive in-home care to seniors.
- Medicare-certified home care to help seniors regain independence, including physician care, skilled nursing care, meal service and more.
- Safe-at-Home which provides Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS) who provide handyman services to keep seniors’ homes safe and encourage independence.
- Companion care and private duty care to meet the needs of seniors who are generally healthy and want to remain independent and in their own homes.
- LifeChoices®, Michigan’s first health and wellbeing membership program, designed to deliver a range of services and support to older adults that enable them to maintain independence and remain in their own homes.