Your independence is important to you. An Independent living center creates a community of peers, where residents who desire to live on their own have ready access to companionship, activities, and support services. Residents also enjoy wellness activities including social, cultural and fitness themes. Our vibrant community allows you the freedom to enjoy your independence, while engaging in a variety of life enriching opportunities. You can live life in the comfort of your own private apartment knowing that you have access to all of the activities and services that our vibrant community has to offer.
Nestled within a quiet residential neighborhood just minutes from historic Saline’s downtown shopping and cultural districts, Brecon Village is Washtenaw County’s premier senior living community. Designed to meet the needs of a broad range of older adults, we offer studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments, as well as condominiums within our retirement community.
Our apartments have complete kitchens with full-sized appliances and bathrooms equipped with safety features.
Monthly rent includes:
- Breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner, served daily in our main dining room
- Bi-weekly housekeeping with flat linen service
- An emergency call system
- Utilities, except for local telephone and cable television
- A holistic approach to wellness including an on-site wellness center
- A full schedule of cultural, social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Scheduled transportation for appointments, errands and off-site activities
- On-site beauty and barber services
- Two beautiful dinning rooms with restaurant style dining