Shared Services Home Health Care
Sometimes after an injury or illness you need a little extra help to get back on your feet. Shared Services Home Health Care provides Medicare-certified home care to help you regain your independence. Our team of skilled professionals will meet with you and assess your goals and care needs, then craft a care plan to ensure you reach your highest potential – all from the comfort of your own home. All care is Medicare-approved, CHAP accredited and overseen by a board-certified physician in partnership with one of our registered nurses.
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants
Home care services typically require a physician’s order and all services are provided by licensed, trained, and bonded professionals. Our team of caring professionals can provide as much or as little care as you require. All you have to do is give us a call or ask your doctor to refer your information to us – our admissions nurses are standing by.
All home care providers are not the same. Shared Services is part of EHM Senior Solutions and is one of the oldest and most respected non-profit post acute provider in Michigan.
For information, give us a call at 734-222-4037.
Does homecare require a physician order?
- Yes. Home care requires an order from a physician. We are happy to work with your physician if you feel homecare is a viable solution for your recovery needs.
What is “skilled care”?
- Skilled care is care that is provided by a licensed professional. These are typically nurses, therapists, or a social worker.
What does homecare cost?
- Homecare is a covered service by most insurance providers. Shared Services Home Healthcare participates with many insurance contracts. However, insurance agreements vary as to specific coverage. For help understanding what your insurance covers, please contact a member of our intake department at 734-222-4037.
What other services are available?
- EHM Senior Solutions offers a wide range of services designed to keep seniors safe and independent in their own home. Examples of these include: companion care, light housekeeping, meal service, home maintenance services, home modification, transportation services, and a variety of technology solutions.
Lenawee, Livingston, Monroe, Washtenaw, Wayne
Main Phone: 734-295-9292