Handyman | Home modification | Technology solutions
Finding reliable help around the house can be challenging. A certified aging-in-place specialist (CAPs) could be the answer to your home repair, handyman, and to-do list problems. While 90% of seniors wish to remain in their own home as long as possible, almost 68% of seniors say that home repairs and maintenance is the main reason for having to leave the home they love. An aging-in-place specialist from LifeChoice Solutions® can help. Our professional handymen are specially trained in the challenges seniors face as they try to age in place. Our specialists can provide a complementary safety evaluation of your home and then make recommendations that will help keep you safe and independent.
Some of our services include:
- Home maintenance and home modification – Sometimes all you need is a little assistance with grab bar installation, fixing a door, or unclogging a drain. We have a team that can get these jobs checked off your to-do list.
- Home safety assessments and home adaptation – Our certified aging in place specialist can provide an in-depth evaluation of your home and identify affordable, simple adaptations to promote safety and independence.
- Health and wellness – Our lifestyles coaching, provided by a certified personal trainer, and / or our nutritionist can help you plan fitness and wellness goals that match your lifestyle.
- Home based technology – Modern technology can provide a cost effective solution to promote independence and peace of mind. Our aging-in place specialists can offer an in-depth home assessment to improve living at home.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) – It is important to feel safe no matter where you are. Our specialists can find the right technology for you, giving you the freedom to get out and enjoy life with peace of mind.