To view a short presentation on the top home safety tips and technology solutions, click the button below.
Call for your free estimate: 734-295-9292
Handyman | Home modification | Technology solutions
Finding reliable help around the house can be challenging. A certified aging-in-place specialist (CAPs) could be the answer to your home repair, handyman, and to-do list problems. While 90% of seniors wish to remain in their own home as long as possible, almost 68% of seniors say that home repairs and maintenance is the main reason for having to leave the home they love. An aging-in-place specialist from LifeChoice Solutions® can help. Our professional handymen are specially trained in the challenges seniors face as they try to age in place. Our specialists can provide a complementary safety evaluation of your home and then make recommendations that will help keep you safe and independent.
Some of our services include:
- Home maintenance and home modification – Sometimes all you need is a little assistance with grab bar installation, fixing a door, or unclogging a drain. We have a team that can get these jobs checked off your to-do list.
- Home safety assessments and home adaptation – Our certified aging in place specialist can provide an in-depth evaluation of your home and identify affordable, simple adaptations to promote safety and independence.
- Health and wellness – Our lifestyles coaching, provided by a certified personal trainer, and / or our nutritionist can help you plan fitness and wellness goals that match your lifestyle.
- Home based technology – Modern technology can provide a cost effective solution to promote independence and peace of mind. Our aging-in place specialists can offer an in-depth home assessment to improve living at home.
- LivWell Health – The LivWell health platform will allow our team of lifestyle coaches to serve you in real time. This technology platform provides daily information about your health and support needs by reporting your daily insights directly to your lifestyle coach. This information enables our team to provide you with the support, care, and services you need.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) – It is important to feel safe no matter where you are. Our specialists can find the right technology for you, giving you the freedom to get out and enjoy life with peace of mind.
- Change electrical socket
- Change light bulb
- Unclog drains
- Fix leaky faucets
- Touch up painting
- Power washing
- Window washing
- Lawn care
- Yard work
- Snow Removal
- Install grab bars
- Fix or install railings
- Create ½ steps
- Build or modify wheelchair ramps
- Install stair lifts
- Install bath aids
- Tub to shower conversions
- Door handle replacement
- Deck repair
- Oven safety
- GPS tracking
- Home security systems
- Medication management
- BILLY-Motion detection & Health monitor
- Hearing impairment solutions and products